Saturday, May 2, 2015, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
In this workshop you will:
- Assess the depth of the grief process of families whose baby has died
- Gain the necessary skills and resources to minister with families whose baby has died
- Discover what's helpful or hurtful as parents grieve the loss of their baby
- Learn practical ways you can minister to families through our Catholic Identity
- Learn how to become an Embrace Companion
Nicole Hartman - Founder and President
All Embrace Inc.
From Nicole's personal experience of losing three babies (Caine, Lea, and Cara) from miscarriage, along with her Catholic ministry background, she was led to form All Embrace, Inc. Our mission is to embrace famlies who have lost a child thorugh miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant death.
For more information, see
St. Brigid Youth Center, 319 N. Harris St., Hanford, 93230
9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Reserve your spot -