May 6, 2016
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, Clovis
Director of Music and Liturgy
- Full-Time with Benefits
- Salary/Hourly Rate: DOQ
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, in Clovis is recruiting for a Director of Liturgy and Music position. Under the direction of the Pastor of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, the director will overseeing liturgy planning and preparation, recruit and direct choirs, play/direct/cantor or otherwise ensure music at all parish liturgies, and oversee various liturgical committees/ministries.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play, direct, cantor or otherwise ensure appropriate coverage and implementation of music at weekend and Holy Day Masses, and other Masses and liturgical celebrations (including weddings, funerals, first communions, penance services, etc.).
- Provide liturgical and music planning for liturgies
- Recruit, train and rehearse choir members, instrumentalists and cantors
- Preparation of worship aides as needed
- Chair the parish Liturgical Committee
- Oversee the ministries of EMHC, lectors, art & environment, children's liturgy of the word
- Ordering liturgical supplies
- Monitoring the church sound system
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Accomplished organist/pianist
- Knowledge of the liturgy and liturgical music
- Demonstrated experience to recruit, train and conduct choirs and instrumentalists
- Computer skills in word processing/publishing
Required Application Material:
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit required application materials by e-mail or in person by 12:00 Noon, Friday,
May 13, 2016, to:
Jacqui Ramirez, Director of Parish Operations
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church
929 Harvard Ave.
Clovis, CA 93612
E-mail: [email protected]
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here for more details.