Catholic Religious Studies Instructor – San Joaquin Memorial High School
San Joaquin Memorial High School is seeking a qualified Catholic Religious Studies Instructor to teach religion to high school students grades 9-12 for the 2018-19 school year. This is a full time benefited position and salary is commensurate with experience and level of post-graduate education.
Applicants are required to have a Bachelors or Masters in Theology. Applicants should also have a teaching credential, or be in process of receiving a credential.
- POSTING END DATE: April 27, 2018
- BEGINS: 2018-19 School Year
Please download a Teacher Application from the Diocesan website (School Tabs, Application). Please email completed application along with transcripts, CBEST, Resume, Cover Letter and 3 Letters of Recommendation to Joan Bouchard, Vice Principal of Academics [email protected]
(559) 268-9251 Ext. 106
Bookkeeper – St. Helen Catholic School, Fresno
Reports to: Principal
General Description: The bookkeeper maintains the financial records of the school in accordance with Diocesan guidelines and works closely with the principal to monitor the financial status of the school on a daily basis. Confidentiality in this position is a requirement and non-negotiable.
- Make deposits of all monies in a timely manner.
- Input payroll and check time cards.
- Prepare benefits forms for eligible employees and notify same of changes within the plans.
- Prepare bills for principal approval.
- Write checks as directed by principal.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements for principal, Advisory School Board, and Parish Finance Council.
- Assist principal in preparing yearly budget.
- Attend Advisory School Board meetings as needed.
- Work with the diocesan financial office to generate necessary financial information when needed.
- Keep accurate records for accounting of all income and expenses of the school, including working with the PTO on financial protocols for fundraising events.
- Maintain all records of personnel, bills, deposits, and payroll, and file appropriately
- Log incoming monies in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by the Diocese of Fresno.
- Invoice parents for extended care hours, registration fees, and miscellaneous charges such as graduation fees, lost books, etc.
- Post payments for registration, lunch charges, extended care, etc.
- Prepare deposits of school money collected for tuition, lunch, extended care, registration fees, etc.
- Implement the FACTS Tuition Management program, including ensuring that parents have received and accurately completed all necessary forms for the program.
Hours: The bookkeeper shall work 8 hrs/day Monday-Friday. School vacation hours will be arranged around payroll, deposits, and bill paying as agreed upon by principal and bookkeeper.
Salary : DOQ
To Apply : Fill out the Classified Employment Application found on the Diocese of Fresno website, Schools tab, Applications. Submit completed application to
Mona Faulkner, Superintendent
Diocese of Fresno
1550 N. Fresno St.,
Fresno, CA 93703
Science Teacher Grades 6-8 – Saint LaSalle School, Reedley,
Position: Science Teacher for grades 6-8
Saint LaSalle School is accepting applications for a full time Science Teacher for grades 6-8 . We seek to hire a Catholic teacher who is faithful to the teachings of our Church and have a love for children and our faith. Faith-filled teachers of other denominations are also welcome to apply. The qualified applicants will be invited to join a stable and cohesive staff, as well as a dedicated family community. For this reason, effective communication skills and a cooperative, team-building attitude are essential.
Qualified applicants should hold a teaching credential in the related field or be in process of obtaining one. At a minimum, applicants must provide evidence of a bachelor’s degree. Applicants must also meet all the requirements of the Diocese of Fresno for employment before a contract will be generated.
Begins: August 1, 2018
Download a teacher application from www.dioceseoffresno.org, Schools Tab, Applications. Submit completed application and all support documentation to the address listed on the application.
For more information:
Sister Lucy Cassarino, Principal
Part-Time Music Teacher – St. La Salle School, Reedley, Ca
St. La Salle School in Reedley is a Preschool through 8th grade school with 300 students. We are seeking a part-time music teacher for our school. Days and hours are flexible and open to negotiation. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Interested persons please contact principal, Sister Lucy Cassarino at 559-638-2621.
Kindergarten Teacher – St. Helen’s Catholic School, Fresno, CA
St. Helen’s Catholic School is accepting applications for a full-time Kindergarten teacher for the 2018-19 School Year. We seek to hire a Catholic teacher or a faith-filled teacher who can share their love for educating our lovely little angels. We are looking for someone who has effective communication skills, is flexible, patient, and has a positive attitude.
Qualified applicants should hold a teaching credential, a master’s degree, or be in the process of obtaining either a credential or master’s. Proof of a bachelor’s degree must be provided and applicants must meet all the requirements of the Diocese of Fresno for employment before a contact will be generated.
Interested applicants can download the Teacher Application from www.dioceseoffresno.org, Schools Tab, Applications. Submit completed application and support material to:
Jason Garza, principal
3rd Grade Teacher – Mary Immaculate Queen School, Lemoore
Located in the Central Valley of California and established in 1959, MIQ serves grades PreK – 8. We take pride in our academic excellence, strong faith commitment, and Catholic values.
MIQ is a WASC Accredited School.
Mary Immaculate Queen School seeks a full-time third grade teacher for the 2018-2019 academic year, beginning August 1, 2018. We are seeking a person with a passion for guiding children spiritually, academically, and morally. Candidates should have exceptional communication skills and an ability to work with students, parents, school staff, and parish representatives.
- Have a BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university
- Preference in hiring is normally given to candidates who not only meet the minimum requirement, but who possess the following:
- A valid teaching credential or an MA degree
- Practicing Catholics
- Prior teaching experience
Interested persons need to download a Teacher Application from www.Dioceseoffresno.org, Schools Tab, Applications. Applications may also be obtained through the school or church office. Submit completed applications and support materials to the address listed on the application.
If you have any questions, you may contact the school office at 559-924-3424 ext. 202. We look forward to meeting you!