Kindergarten and Second Grade Teacher- St. Anthony Catholic School, Fresno
St. Anthony Catholic School, Fresno is accepting applications for a full-time Kindergarten teacher and a full-time Second Grade teacher for the 2018-19 School Year. We are seeking dynamic, faith-filled educators who are enthusiastic about learning. Kindergarten teachers are essential in welcoming our youngest students into our learning community; second grade teachers are essential in helping our students prepare for the Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Communion. We are looking for candidates with effective communication skills, who are flexible, patient, and have a positive attitude who can fulfill these roles.
Qualified applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to elementary education and a current California teaching credential or be in the process of obtaining either a credential or master’s degree in a field relevant to elementary education. Proof of a bachelor’s degree must be provided and applicants must meet all the requirements of the Diocese of Fresno for employment before a contact will be generated.
Teacher responsibilities include:
- Knowing, teaching, and acting consistently in accordance with the mission, philosophy, objectives, and policies of the school;
- Supporting the administration, faculty, staff, and students by mutual respect, cooperation, and good example;
- Performing teaching duties in a competent, professional, and Christian manner; and
- Developing a sound instructional program to ensure for students an environment conducive to academic, social, and moral growth.
Interested applicants can download the Teacher Application from https://dioceseoffresno.org/office-of-catholic-education/; application forms are listed on the right sidebar. Submit completed application and support material to:
Jeanette Tobia Suter, Principal
St. Anthony School
5680 N. Maroa Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722
Physical Education Teacher (K-6th)/Athletic Coach/Asst. Athletic Director – Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, Clovis
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is seeking a part time Physical Education teacher to work approximately 20 hours per week. At a minimum, applicants should be working towards a degree in Health and Physical Education and have taken some coursework in Kinesiology, Health and Wellness, as well as individual activity courses. There is a coaching and Assistant Athletic Director stipend available with the position.
Interested applicants should send a resume and letter of interest to [email protected]
Catholic Religious Studies Instructor – San Joaquin Memorial High School
San Joaquin Memorial High School is seeking a qualified Catholic Religious Studies Instructor to teach religion to high school students grades 9-12 for the 2018-19 school year. This is a full time benefited position and salary is commensurate with experience and level of post-graduate education.
Applicants are required to have a Bachelors or Masters in Theology. Applicants should also have a teaching credential, or be in process of receiving a credential.
- POSTING END DATE: April 27, 2018
- BEGINS: 2018-19 School Year
Please download a Teacher Application from the Diocesan website (School Tabs, Application). Please email completed application along with transcripts, CBEST, Resume, Cover Letter and 3 Letters of Recommendation to Joan Bouchard, Vice Principal of Academics [email protected]
(559) 268-9251 Ext. 106
Bookkeeper – St. Helen Catholic School, Fresno
Reports to: Principal
General Description: The bookkeeper maintains the financial records of the school in accordance with Diocesan guidelines and works closely with the principal to monitor the financial status of the school on a daily basis. Confidentiality in this position is a requirement and non-negotiable.
- Make deposits of all monies in a timely manner.
- Input payroll and check time cards.
- Prepare benefits forms for eligible employees and notify same of changes within the plans.
- Prepare bills for principal approval.
- Write checks as directed by principal.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements for principal, Advisory School Board, and Parish Finance Council.
- Assist principal in preparing yearly budget.
- Attend Advisory School Board meetings as needed.
- Work with the diocesan financial office to generate necessary financial information when needed.
- Keep accurate records for accounting of all income and expenses of the school, including working with the PTO on financial protocols for fundraising events.
- Maintain all records of personnel, bills, deposits, and payroll, and file appropriately
- Log incoming monies in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by the Diocese of Fresno.
- Invoice parents for extended care hours, registration fees, and miscellaneous charges such as graduation fees, lost books, etc.
- Post payments for registration, lunch charges, extended care, etc.
- Prepare deposits of school money collected for tuition, lunch, extended care, registration fees, etc.
- Implement the FACTS Tuition Management program, including ensuring that parents have received and accurately completed all necessary forms for the program.
Hours: The bookkeeper shall work 8 hrs/day Monday-Friday. School vacation hours will be arranged around payroll, deposits, and bill paying as agreed upon by principal and bookkeeper.
Salary : DOQ
To Apply : Fill out the Classified Employment Application found on the Diocese of Fresno website, Schools tab, Applications. Submit completed application to
Mona Faulkner, Superintendent
Diocese of Fresno
1550 N. Fresno St.,
Fresno, CA 93703
Science Teacher Grades 6-8 – Saint LaSalle School, Reedley,
Position: Science Teacher for grades 6-8
Saint LaSalle School is accepting applications for a full time Science Teacher for grades 6-8 . We seek to hire a Catholic teacher who is faithful to the teachings of our Church and have a love for children and our faith. Faith-filled teachers of other denominations are also welcome to apply. The qualified applicants will be invited to join a stable and cohesive staff, as well as a dedicated family community. For this reason, effective communication skills and a cooperative, team-building attitude are essential.
Qualified applicants should hold a teaching credential in the related field or be in process of obtaining one. At a minimum, applicants must provide evidence of a bachelor’s degree. Applicants must also meet all the requirements of the Diocese of Fresno for employment before a contract will be generated.
Begins: August 1, 2018
Download a teacher application from www.dioceseoffresno.org, Schools Tab, Applications. Submit completed application and all support documentation to the address listed on the application.
For more information:
Sister Lucy Cassarino, Principal
Part-Time Music Teacher – St. La Salle School, Reedley, Ca
St. La Salle School in Reedley is a Preschool through 8th grade school with 300 students. We are seeking a part-time music teacher for our school. Days and hours are flexible and open to negotiation. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Interested persons please contact principal, Sister Lucy Cassarino at 559-638-2621.