So Will I – Diocese of Fresno Youth Day 2018
The Diocese of Fresno holds an annual Youth Ministry event in the fall. In 2017, our diocesan Youth Day was split over a weekend in October and held in two locations. The purpose of this was to allow for more young people to have the opportunity to attend and experience community within the greater Church. This year Youth Day will be in both the Northern and Southern parts of the diocese over the weekend of October 6th and 7th. The host cities will be Bakersfield and Merced.
The Diocese of Fresno is made up of eight counties which include Fresno, Kings, Merced, Mariposa, Tulare, Kern, Madera, and Inyo Counties. Six of the eight counties are above the California average rate of poverty and make up the top six for the highest percentage of childhood poverty. We are considered a missionary diocese by the organization, Catholic Extension. According to Catholic Extension, “A mission diocese is a place where the Catholic Church is emerging, and even thriving, but the financial resources are scarce.” This is where we need your help.
We would like to create a positive faith-filled experience for the young people in our diocese with national Catholic speakers and musicians who can reach out and help them foster a deeper relationship with Christ and encourage them to go out and make a positive impact in their families and communities. Our goal is to make this weekend accessible to all young people in our diocese for a nominal fee. The Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno has a 501c(3) status and can provide receipts with our tax information so that this can be reflected in your tax deductions. We also have sponsorship packages for you as a token of our appreciation for your donation to helping our young people foster a deeper relationship with Christ and empower Christian leadership. The sponsorship packages are detailed separately. Please consider giving to help the young people of this diocese.
Our hope is that every young person who attends Youth Day will be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live a life in the fullness of Christ, been provided a meal, and a t-shirt to remember the day. The approximate cost for this would be approximately $35-$40 per young person. With your help we’d like to provide this to all young people for $10 and also provide scholarships for those who are otherwise unable to attend due to their family’s financial circumstances. The Youth Day Committee would like to give you a token of our gratitude for your generous donation to this cause in addition the tax benefits you’ll receive for donating to a 501C3 organization.
Bronze Sponsor: $250.00
- Organization name on the back of the Youth Day T-Shirt as a Bronze Level Sponsor.
- Organization logo on the Diocesan Webpage and on Youth and Young Adult Social Media Accounts
- A total of 2 tickets for Youth Day to the parish of your choosing
Silver Sponsor: $500.00
Will receive in addition to what is included with Bronze Level Sponsorship:
- Organization name on the back of the Youth Day T-Shirt as a Silver Level Sponsor.
- Signed and framed picture of the Youth Day Leadership Team – These are the young people who help lead the participants in games and encourage participation
- A total of 5 tickets for Youth Day to the parish of your choosing
Gold Sponsor: $1000.00
Will receive in addition to what is included with Silver Level Sponsorship:
- Organization name on the back of the Youth Day T-Shirt as a Gold Level Sponsor.
- Autographed Merchandise from the Speakers and Musicians
- A total of 10 tickets for Youth Day to the parish of your choosing
Platinum Sponsor: $2500.00
Will receive in addition to what is included with Gold Level Sponsorship:
- Organization name on the back of the Youth Day T-Shirt as a Platinum Level Sponsor.
- Custom outdoor advertisement from the Office of Communication
- A total of 25 tickets for Youth Day to the parish of your choosing
Presenting Sponsor: $5000.00
Will receive in addition to what is included with Platinum Level Sponsorship:
- Organization name on the back of the Youth Day T-Shirt as the Presenting Sponsor.
- A total of 50 tickets for Youth Day to the parish of your choosing
DUE DATE TO SUBMIT ORGANIZATION LOGOS IS AUGUST FIRST 2018